IC-38 IRDA EXAM
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India which is an independent body for regulating Insurance in India. To become a Insurance Advisor one need to pass IC-38 exam conducted by III, Insurance Institute of India.
III established in 1955 for promoting and implementing training process to people about Insurance.
ELIGIBILITY FOR IC-38 EXAM
- Minimum Age limit is 18 years.
- Minimum qualification is 10th Pass.
One cannot directly appear IC-38 exam, needs to be registered with an Insurance Co. first and need to attend 25 hours compulsory IRDA training.
IRDA EXAM PATTERN
IRDA exam consists of short answer type question in form of Multiple Choice Answers.
- Duration : 1 Hour
- Total Questions : 50
- Total Marks : 50 (One mark of each question)
- Passing Marks : 18
- Negative Mark : NO ( No negative marks of any wrong answer)
SYLLABUS OF 1C-38 EXAM
The Syllabus of Ic-38 Exam comprises questions related to Insurance, Regulations and general application. Total Chapters involves various concepts.
- COMMON CHAPTERS:- Chapters includes Introduction of Insurance, Customer Services, Grievance Redressal Mechanism, Legal Principle of an Insurance and Regulatory aspects.
- LIFE INSURANCE:- Chapters includes Financial Planning, Life Insurance Products, Underwriting, Policy Documentation, Pricing, Valuation and Payments under Life Insurance Policy.
- HEALTH INSURANCE:- All chapters includes Introduction of Health Insurance, Health Insurance Products and Underwriting, Claims.
- GENERAL INSURANCE:- Chapters includes Principles of Insurance, Documentation.
To download exam syllabus…..Click here